Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cup Cakes.

Hey everybody :)
It has been a hectic & busy week for me as its the last week
before my 2sem in upm starts,soo many things to do but yet so little time,huh ;/
So,few days ago a good friend of mine,Ella ordered 50 cuppies.
30 of them are choc,10 are butter while the other 10 are strawberry flavoured.
I decorated all the cupcakes with colourful icing & deco stuffs.
I just love to decorate cuppies in a very
bright + cheerful + colouful decorations,it looks totally awesome :)
Went to send the cuppies to Ella in ukm,
it was my first time there so we(my bf & i) got a
lil bit lost in there but finally manage to find the place,hihi ;D
It was nice meeting her again as the last time we meet was
during our time doing the science foundation in uitm together,good times! :)
To Ella,thanks soooo much dear & hope to
see u again coz there's lots to catch up ;)







& for these cuppies,its 15 pieces of my classic chocolate cupcakes :)
they're ordered by a friend of mine from upm.
He's my archery team buddy,nice person btw :D
Thanks a lot Marzuki for ordering!!!
& hope u enjoy the cupcakes.

No comments: