Tuesday, March 29, 2011

fun fun fun :D

I had a very very very great saturday selling my yummy treats at OBB :)
It was my third time joining this event & as I predicted I had a super
awesome time the whole day there!!!!wohooo ;D
Started the day early morning,came to OBB at 11am &
at that time the place was filled with lots of prelove items
by all the lovely ladies.Around 12noon the shop was packed
with gorgeous looking girls who came to shop & have fun :)
Everyone seems to love my new creation,the MINI POLKA APAM WITH FILLINGS!
it was a hit,I personally love them because they're just sooo cute!hihi :D
Btw the apam is OPEN FOR ORDERS,if interested do let me know :)
Besides the apam,I made butter cuppies covered with colourful buttercreams,
chocolate cuppies covered with peanut butter frosting,fancy choc almond cookies,choc chip cookies,marshmellows dipped in white & milk choc with stick & mini fruit tarts.
Thanks a lot to everyone who bought from me,I do hope u guys enjoy
& love the yummy treats from me :D
I also got to know few interesting ladies who are among the girls selling their prelove stuffs,they are cynthia,Hui Ting &Hui Wen.These girls are sooo cool & I like their styles :D
Overall I can say that I enjoyed myself very2 much ;)
& million thanks to dear sweet JEZMINE ZAIDAN for
giving me this wonderful opportunity,thanks!
^_^

 pic credits to lyna :D

 group photo!!they're all super gorgeous :)

 loving the colours!

my name cards,hehe :D

with Hui Ting & Hui Wen

 Me with all cuppycakes yums!!!pic credits to Ami.

Pic is taken from Ami,love her GF1 soo much :)

Me with darling cynthia :D

with the owner of OBB,dear Jezmine :)

Pot filled with marshmellows !

My cupcakes :D



people busy shopping :)

pic taken right after i unpacked everything.

with Aisyah from that last slice,her macarons are heaven!

mini fruit tarts <3

specially for OBB :)


polka apam's :)



No comments: