Wednesday, November 24, 2010

carrot cupcakes & mini tarts.

Olla to all my lovely readers :)
Currently Im having my sem-break till early jan 2011,
I dont really have anything thing to do during the holidays
so lately i've been trying out several new recipes on cakes
& icings.Everytime I bake I just feel soooo happy
& I totally enjoy every second of it :D
Yesterday I made carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
The recipe was quite simple & alhamdulillah it turns out great.
My mum,my brother & I tried the cake & I think its ok lah
because I have never tried out carrot
cakes before this(not really a fan) so i dont exactly know how its
supposed to taste,haha silly me ;p
I've also made few of my mini fruit tarts as well.
My grandma's going to my aunt's place in bukit antarabangsa
so I've decided to give her some of the cuppies
& tarts so that she could try them out.
I hope she'll liked them :)



No comments: