Monday, November 1, 2010

best day ever.

Last weekend,I had an amazingly fun & happy time selling my cupcakes &
cookies at Jezmine Zaidan's shop,she & few other friends of hers
organized this super awesome PRELOVE EVENT :)
I made lots of colourful cupcakes & cookies.
I even made mini fruit tarts to be given away for free,it was my first try making them :D
Among the cupcakes that I made was butter cuppies
with strawberry/lemon icing,choc cuppies with peanut butter icing,
choc almond & butter cookies that comes in heel,ice-cream,heart & star shaped :)
Selling at OBB was much fun,
my bestie FYKA ABDULLAH came to accompany me the whole day.
thnks sooo much babe,your the best!
& Im also super2 happy to have made lots of new friends there,among them were shea & yanny.
these two ladies are TOTALLY GORGEOUS,AWESOME & very2 good at dressing up,
I adore both of u guys soo much :)
Lastly I would like to say that Im very2 touched with all the praises from all the preeeeety girls who came,thanks u guys ;D
& THANKS A LOT jezmine for giving me this wonderful opportunity to sell my cupcakes & cookies,your the best dear :)


colouful cupcakes!


yummy!


specially made for OBB :)

choc cake with peanut butter icing

me with Aishah,Im totally in love with her cakes :)
it was a full house :)


my spot in OBB.

thnks fyka!




I like them a lot :)

with lovely jezmine :)

No comments: